Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beautiful Family at Sunset

Because it rained all day this shoot almost didn't happen. I knew though that if the clouds cleared up just enough that it could potentially make for a beautiful sunset photo shoot. I scoped out a few different locations to shoot from where the ground levels were balanced just right for capturing both this gorgeous family as well as what turned out to be one of the most amazing sunsets of the year. I am so happy with how these turned out.


This shot is fun because it was at the end of the shoot where we were all sort of just walking back to gather our things to leave. I decided to take a few more shots with them walking towards me as I walked backwards. This particular shot turned out so natural. It really captures the spirt of the entire shoot. Plus, it almost has a Hollywood feel with the lighting rig flash captured in the shot to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment